I love Pinterest and it’s a huge pleasure to see my recipes being pinned by so many people around the world! I’m truly thankful to every one of them. It was my first year in food blogging so the support was really important to me. When you see that someone loves your recipes, it’s easier to move forward!
In this post I’ve collected the 10 most-pinned recipes of the last year from Yummy Addiction blog. If you missed out on any of them before, now is your chance to try them. If these recipes made it to the top 10, they have to be INSANELY GOOD! Here we go!
1) Baked Ziti With Ricotta – GET THE RECIPE.
2) Chicken Scallopini With Mushroom Sauce – GET THE RECIPE.
3) Orange Poppy Seed Ricotta Cookies – GET THE RECIPE.
4) Red Velvet Tiramisu Brownies – GET THE RECIPE.
5) Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – GET THE RECIPE.
6) Goat Cheese And Prosciutto Crostini – GET THE RECIPE.
7) Chicken Stuffed Avocado – GET THE RECIPE.
8) Pumpkin Empanadas – GET THE RECIPE.
9) Avocado Stuffed Pork And Beef Meatballs – GET THE RECIPE.
10) Shrimp Lettuce Wraps – GET THE RECIPE.