Mason Jar Oatmeal 3 Ways
My favorite overnight oats recipes at the moment. Pumpkin pie, apple-cinnamon, and triple berry with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries!
Servings: 1 people
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp nutmeg)
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup diced apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- crushed graham crackers , for topping
Triple Berry Overnight Oats
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped strawberries
Place the ingredients in a pint-sized jar in the same order as they are written. First, the base: oats, milk, yogurt. Then, the fruits, berries, or spices, finished with a topping if there is one.
Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!