Potato, Green Bean, and Sausage Salad
This salad screams summer! New potatoes, fresh green beans, and full-of-flavor sausage with some eggs and parsley. Light but filling at the same time!
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 lb (230g) green beans
- 1/2 lb (230g) smoked sausage , chorizo, andouille, or any other
- oil , for frying
- 1 clove garlic , chopped
- 1 lb (450g) boiled baby potatoes , cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- a handful of parsley , chopped
- salt , to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs , cut into 2-4 pieces
Boil the green beans for two minutes and drain. Set aside.
Slice the sausage. Heat some oil in a skillet and fry the sausage slices together with the chopped garlic for 1 minute, stirring. Add the potatoes and toss well. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Transfer everything to a large bowl. Add the beans, vinegar, parsley, and salt. Toss. Transfer to plates, top with the boiled eggs, and serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.9g | Protein: 17.5g | Fat: 18.4g | Cholesterol: 199.6mg | Sodium: 491.6mg | Sugar: 3.4g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 40.4mg