Chocolate Salami (No-Bake Dessert)
Crunchy and sweet, this Chocolate Salami deserves to be called perfect!
Servings: 2 logs
- 3.5 oz. (100g) dark chocolate
- 5 oz. (140g) unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 14 oz. or 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 oz. (200g) mixed nuts (I used pistachios and blanched almonds), chopped
- 13 oz. (360g) digestive cookies or tea biscuits , broken into small pieces
- powdered sugar , for rolling
Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler until smooth. Add the sugar and cocoa and mix well. Add the condensed milk and mix once again until smooth.
Combine the cookies and nuts in a bowl and pour the chocolate mixture over them. Mix until everything is covered in chocolate.
Divide the mixture between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it up. Twists the ends. Let sit in a fridge for at least 3-4 hours, the more the better.
Before serving, cover the logs with powdered sugar. Enjoy!