Seafood Pasta Salad
Low in calories and packed with protein, this Seafood Pasta Salad is comforting and healthy at the same time!
Servings: 4 people
- 6 oz. (170g) tricolor pasta
- 2 stalks celery , chopped
- 1/2 lb (225g) imitation crabmeat , chopped
- 1 8 oz. or 225g package cooked shrimp , peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt (you can use mayo instead, but mix it with 1 1/2 tbsp milk then)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
In the meantime, mix the celery, crabmeat, and shrimp in a large bowl. Rinse the frozen peas under hot water to defrost and add to the bowl.
In another bowl, mix together the yogurt, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add to the salad bowl and mix well. Chill before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.5g | Protein: 30.8g | Fat: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 178.6mg | Sodium: 1180.5mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 13.2mg