Cream Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Servings: 24 stuffed pepper halves
- 10-12 mini bell peppers cored, seeded and sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 oz cream cheese 225g, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 6 oz button mushrooms 170g, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine together the cream cheese, Parmesan, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until the mixture is fully combined.
Fill the peppers with the mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with some more parsley (if desired) and serve. Enjoy!