Summer Quinoa Salad with Strawberries & Avocado
This quinoa strawberry avocado salad makes a perfect healthy and fresh vegetarian summer meal. A maple lime mustard dressing makes it even better!
For The Salad:
- 2 avocados , halved, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 4 cups strawberries , quartered
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts , toasted
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- a large handful of arugula
For The Dressing:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper , to taste
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions and let cool.
In a small jar with a lid, combine the lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup, and mustard. Cover and shake until mixed well. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
Toss the strawberries, avocados, cooked quinoa, walnuts, feta, and arugula together in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss again. Serve.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.5g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 32.3g | Cholesterol: 22.3mg | Sodium: 668.1mg | Sugar: 8.7g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 75mg