Baked Panko and Herb-Crusted Salmon
This easy baked herb and panko-crusted salmon makes a quick family dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Servings: 4 people
- 4 (6 oz. (170g) each) salmon fillets , skin on
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper , to taste
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill , chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves , chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Set the salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, garlic, parsley, dill, thyme and lemon zest. Add the olive oil and stir until the crumbs are evenly coated.
Brush the top of the salmon with mustard and top with crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.7g | Protein: 36.7g | Fat: 20.7g | Cholesterol: 93.5mg | Sodium: 323.4mg | Sugar: 1.3g