Clementine, Arugula, and Radicchio Salad
This quick clementine salad with arugula, radicchio, avocado, and feta is perfect for lunch or as a side dish.
Servings: 2 people
- 3 clementines , peeled, halved, and sliced
- 2 oz. (60g) radicchio , roughly chopped
- 2 oz. (60g) arugula
- 1/2 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 avocado , diced
- 1/4 cup (25g) pecans , chopped
- 1/3 cup (60g) feta cheese , crumbled
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt , or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper , or to taste
In a small jar with a lid, combine the apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Cover and shake until mixed well.
Toss the clementines, radicchio, arugula, red onion, avocado, and pecans together in a large bowl. Add the prepared dressing and toss again. Then top with the crumbled feta. Toss lightly and serve immediately.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.1g | Protein: 8.4g | Fat: 39.2g | Cholesterol: 22.2mg | Sodium: 736.7mg | Sugar: 13.5g