Microgreen Salad with Peaches & Avocado
This salad made with microgreens, peaches, avocado, nuts, and salty feta is perfect for a light and healthy lunch.
Servings: 4 people
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 clove garlic , minced
- sea salt and black pepper , to taste
For the salad:
- 4 cups (about 3.5 oz. / 100g) microgreens (I used pea shoots)
- 2 peaches , sliced
- 1 avocado , thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (about 2 oz. / 60g) feta cheese , crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans , toasted and chopped
Make the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and garlic in a small jar with a lid. Cover and shake until mixed well. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed. Set aside.
Place the microgreens, peaches, avocado, red onion, feta cheese, and pecans into a large bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle with the prepared dressing and toss gently again. Serve.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.4g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 33.2g | Cholesterol: 16.7mg | Sodium: 210mg | Sugar: 12.3g