Shaved Brussels Sprout and Pomegranate Salad
This shredded Brussels sprout salad with pomegranate seeds, feta cheese, red onion, and pine nuts requires less than 20 minutes to make and is packed with flavor!
Servings: 4 people
For the salad:
- 1 lb. (450g) Brussels sprouts , shaved or thinly sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup red onion , diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese , crumbled (about 2 oz. / 60g)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts , toasted
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and black pepper , to taste
Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine or mix in a jar and shake to combine.
Add the Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, red onion, feta cheese, and pine nuts to a large mixing bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.2g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 29.6g | Cholesterol: 16.7mg | Sodium: 313.9mg | Sugar: 12.7g