This simple creamy and flavorful avocado egg dip is the perfect dip for toasts, pita chips or tortilla tips. It’s a great alternative to a traditional guacamole.
Today I’m bringing one of my favorite avocado dip recipes to the blog. I love avocado. Especially in dips, salads or sandwiches. Oh and my deepest love goes to the stuffed avocado recipes. What’s not to love? This fruit has tons of health benefits + it is really tasty. This avocado egg dip is a great alternative to the traditional guacamole. And it is so easy to make! There is no cooking involved. Essentially you just put everything in a food processor (or blender) and mix until smooth. Simple as that!
This dip is creamy, flavorful, and yummy. All ingredients mixed together produce a thick and smooth texture which is perfect as a dipping. I served the avocado egg dip with toasts but it is also great with tortilla tips, pita chips or even cut up veggies.
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Avocado Egg Dip as much as I do.
Have a YUMMY DAY!
- 2 avocados , seeds and skin removed
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 large eggs
- a handful of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Mascarpone cheese
- salt , to taste
- lemon-pepper seasoning , to taste
- sliced black olives , for topping
- Hard boil the eggs: drop them carefully into a pot of boiling water, reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool. When they are completely cooled, peel the shells off and chop the eggs with a knife.
- Mix the lemon juice, salt, lemon-pepper, and mascarpone cheese in a small bowl.
- In a food processor, puree mascarpone cheese mixture, chopped eggs, and dill. Add the avocados and puree until desired consistency.