I love smoothies for several reasons.
1. They taste so good.
2. They are super easy and quick to make.
3. And the best thing is, that they are full of healthy goodness!
Oh yes, smoothies are the best! I made this with freshly squeezed pineapple juice, sliced and frozen banana and a half of avocado. Maybe avocado with pineapple and banana sounds a little bit weird, but it’s GOOD and YUMMY. Trust me. A half of avocado makes this smoothie creamy, rich, filling and super velvety! My husband isn’t a huge fan of avocado, but even he likes this one!
If the smoothie is too thick for you, add cold water to thin it out. I didn’t add anything, and it was perfect for me. It is not necessary to freeze the banana, but I really recommend to do that. It gives a very fresh taste to this smoothie and you don’t need to add any ice. Enjoy!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed pineapple juice
- 1 sliced and frozen banana
- 1/2 large avocado
- shredded coconut , for topping (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and serve.