This post is very YUMMY for several reasons:
1. Oreo cookies (who doesn’t love them??)
2. Peanut butter cheesecake (mmm… my favorite!!)
3. White chocolate (yum!)
Now, just combine all these three elements into one and you will get these amazing Mini Oreo Cheesecakes!! They are FABULOUS, aren’t they?
I must say, I LOVE these little guys! They’re mini, they’re cute, and they’re incredibly delicious and quite addictive, so please… take caution!
Hey, I warned you… 🙂
They are so easy to make and such a delight to eat. I love rich and creamy peanut butter cheesecake which is not too sweet, just perfect! Adding white chocolate makes these mini cheesecakes extra special. Promise, you’ll be in heaven eating these Oreo cheesecake bites!
OK, I confess. White chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite combinations! I know, you will love it too!
You can top each little cheesecake with Oreo chunks, pecans, chocolate sprinkles or any topping of your choice. Do you mind if I eat one right now? I really really want it…
If you love Oreos, peanut butter cheesecake or white chocolate, then you should definitely make this recipe! These individual cheesecakes are incredibly delicious and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Oreo Cookie Crust:
- 20 Oreos
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. (500g) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup (125g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs , at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
White Chocolate Ganache:
- 4 oz. (113g) white chocolate , chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- Optional: your favorite topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two cupcake pans with 16 paper liners.
For the crust:
- In a food processor, pulse whole Oreos until they become crumbs. Add in melted butter and pulse until moistened. Press an even amount of Oreo crust into the bottom of each liner. Press down the crust with the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool while preparing cheesecake filling.
For the filling:
- In a big bowl, beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter, until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the sugar and flour, and beat on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition until just combined. Beat in the vanilla extract. Divide cheesecake mixture among cupcake cups filling each cup nearly full. Bake for 20-23 minutes. Don't over bake. It should be slightly jiggly in the middle. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature, at least 1 hour, before adding chocolate ganache.
For the white chocolate ganache:
- Microwave chopped chocolate in 15-second intervals until chocolate is almost melted. Stir to fully melt and set aside. In a small saucepan, heat heavy cream until just about boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Stir to blend well. Allow to cool and thicken.
- Spread the ganache evenly over cheesecakes. Top with Oreo chunks, pecans, chocolate sprinkles or your favorite topping. Transfer to the fridge and refrigerate until the ganache is set. Enjoy!