This time I want to share with you guys the recipe of herb-panko crusted salmon. So if you want to make a delicious dinner in less than 30 minutes, then you are in the right place! Quick and easy – that’s why I love this fish!
I have to confess, I discovered panko a few months ago and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite ingredients. They give salmon a light and crispy coating, that you wouldn’t get from regular breadcrumbs. This herb panko crust adds extra flavor and turns a simple fish into something quite amazing! Delicious!
A combination of fresh herbs and panko makes this salmon truly mouth watering. Get ready to sink your teeth into this flavorful fish! Yummmm!
- 1 lb (450g) salmon fillet , skin on
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill , chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves , chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, onion, parsley, dill, thyme and lemon zest. Add the olive oil and stir until the crumbs are evenly coated.
Brush the top of the salmon with mustard and top with crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.