This time I want to share with you guys the recipe of herb-panko crusted salmon. So if you want to make a delicious dinner in less than 30 minutes, then you are in the right place! Quick and easy – that’s why I love this fish!
I have to confess, I discovered panko a few months ago and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite ingredients. They give salmon a light and crispy coating, that you wouldn’t get from regular breadcrumbs. This herb panko crust adds extra flavor and turns a simple fish into something quite amazing! Delicious!
A combination of fresh herbs and panko makes this salmon truly mouth watering. Get ready to sink your teeth into this flavorful fish! Yummmm!
- 1 lb (450g) salmon fillet , skin on
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill , chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves , chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, onion, parsley, dill, thyme and lemon zest. Add the olive oil and stir until the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Brush the top of the salmon with mustard and top with crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.