If you are looking for a perfect appetizer to impress your guests with, look no more. These colorful, creamy and super delicious mini Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppers are packed with mushrooms, walnuts and other goodness. Your friends and family will love them!
Me and my hubby, we are quite weak eaters. Few bites and we are full. Not literally few, but comparing to our friends and family our plates are always the smallest ones. We are more into eat-less-but-more-often kind of lifestyle. That’s why appetizers / snacks is one of our most favorite things ever. You don’t overeat (unless you stuff all the tray of appetizers intended for all guests to your greedy face) and you can try many delicious things at the same time! Perfect.
We love appetizers so much that we are always looking for new recipes and we’ve collected quite a big list of them. Not to brag, but our guests always know that they will be served with some new one or few bite treats every time they visit us. Cranberry Chicken Salad on Apple Slices and Asparagus Tart with Goat Cheese are among our favorites. This time I want to show you the completely new (to me) goodness I made yesterday. Meet these little cute Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppers!
Cream cheese is not the only ingredient of the stuffing though. These baby bell peppers are also packed with mushrooms, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley! How is that for a combination? They pair so well with cream cheese. Believe me. Only 10 minutes in the oven and you have a fantastic appetizer your friends and family will surely fall in love with!
After the very first bite I immediately realized that these cream cheese stuffed peppers are a winner. Seriously. Few seconds in your mouth and taste buds are already doing a happy dance. Everything is so on point! I don’t even know how I would be able to make this recipe better. It’s just flawless. At least in my humble opinion. Try these creamy treats and tell me in the comment section how you did or didn’t like them!
Cream Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Mini Bell PeppersPrint Pin Rate
- 10-12 mini bell peppers cored, seeded and sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 oz cream cheese 225g, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 6 oz button mushrooms 170g, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine together the cream cheese, Parmesan, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until the mixture is fully combined.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with some more parsley (if desired) and serve. Enjoy!