Do you see these cute cups? I made them on Saturday evening for our guests. And you know what? They couldn’t stop eating them! It seems these mini chicken tortilla cups were a hit with all who tried them. 🙂
I confess, I couldn’t stop eating them too… Because these mini cups are so delicious and full of flavor! Mango, avocado, corn, chicken and cheese – all these ingredients in one amazing bite! Love the combo of flavors! So so so yummy!! They are just perfect for a quick snack.
But there’s another reason why I love them – they are super easy to make! Just mix all ingredients and divide this mixture evenly between the tortilla cups. Simple and gorgeous at the same time!
If you need a party appetizer or just a snack, these mini tortilla cups or these zucchini and tomato tartlets are the great choice! Do you want to taste one?
- large flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 small mango , peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 cup sweet crisp canned corn
- 1/4 cup chives , chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese , divided
- 5 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove , finely minced
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease the muffin tin. Using kitchen shears, cut circles (about 4 inches) from tortilla and press each circle into the hole of a muffin tin. Repeat with remaining tortillas until you have 12 circles. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together shredded chicken, mango, corn, chives, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese. In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir the sauce into the chicken mixture. Gently fold in avocados.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the muffin cups and top each cup with a little grated cheese and a few olive slices. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through. Enjoy!