I was looking for a way to use up my ripe avocado this morning and found the perfect solution! This refreshing avocado milkshake is my new favorite snack! It has a subtle, rich flavor and creamy, velvety texture thanks to the avocado. You won’t believe how tasty it is until you actually try it!
I ran across this recipe on Allrecipes website, but made a slight modification – I used condensed milk instead of white sugar. I have to say, I was really pleased with the final result. It turned out amazingly delicious!
Avocado shake is a very popular beverage in Asian countries. Now I understand why. Enjoy!
- 1 avocado , peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4-5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups milk , add more if you prefer a thinner consistency
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 5 ice cubes
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve.