I told you about my little smoothie addiction already. Well, today I have another one for you guys! This time it’s blueberry smoothie with strawberries, spinach and banana. Very yummy! I’ve also added some chia seeds to make this drink even healthier.
Everything about this smoothie is great. It’s refreshing, it’s healthy and it’s freaking delicious! True summer perfection… I finished two glasses of this heavenly drink and I already want more. That’s enough for today I guess but tomorrow I will make more for sure!
I know you want to try this! Who wouldn’t? However, I have to warn you. Once you try this amazing smoothie you will find yourself craving it again and again!
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ banana
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except chia seeds) to a blender and blend until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and sprinkle chia seeds on top.